About the 10,000 litre underground potable water tank
Perfect for commercial and agricultural usage, this massive 10,000 litre underground water tank is ideal for potable water storage. It comes complete with an 545mm extended neck, which can be cut down if appropriate.
The Ecosure 10000 litre (2200 Gallon) underground drinking water tank is a high quality product which offers excellent value for money. Manufactured according to the latest rigorous ISO 9001:2015 quality control standards, it is an industrial strength tank which comes with a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. It is rotationally moulded from high quality WRAS approved Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), which meets the requirements of BS 6920-1:2000 and will not contaminate the water stored.
Delivery to most postcodes in England and Wales is included in the price.
- Manufactured using WRAS Approved polyethylene Icorene 1314 DW Black 9001 or Revolve N-748 Black approved under WRAS Approval 1202543 and 1201523 respectively.
- Please ensure that the Installation Guidelines have been read and understood before commencing installation.
- Only lift when empty.
- This tank must be fully encased in concrete.
- Designed to take pedestrian traffic only; if required to carry vehicular traffic, a structural engineer's design is required.
- Top of the tank must not finish any more than 500mm below ground level.
- Without a structural engineer's design, tank must not be located adjacent to foundations, raised banks, patios or walls.
- Pipe-falls should be a minimum of 2:100 in the direction of water-flow, i.e. rainwater pipe and service duct towards the tank and the overflow away from the tank
10,000 Litre water tank details
||H:2370mm x Dia:2700mm
||12,000 litres / 2640 gal