Compact water butt planter
This stylish Ecosure water butt doubles as an elegant planter and is one you won't want to hide away. Plant it up and make it a focal point of your garden! With its extra large capacity, you will be able to collect plenty of naturally soft rainwater for your garden. The high quality brass threadform fittings are moulded into the tank. The raised outlet at the front is perfect to attach a tap for filling watering cans, and the bottom side outlet enables you to attach a snap on hose connector to drain the butt completely.
Available in a wide variety of colours, from the more traditional to the bright shades which are so on trend, this butt is made from high quality plastic which is guaranteed frostproof and is UV stabilised too.
- Available in a variety of colours to suit location
- Sleek, modern design
- Planting bowl
- 2 x ½'' brass threaded outlets moulded into the tank
- Butts can be connected together using bottom outlets
- Frost proof in winter; plastic will not crack
- Slim cylindrical design - ideal when space is limited
- Shape maintained when full of water
- Robust, heavy duty product; industrial strength
- Opaque plastic reduces algae growth in sunlight
- Colour samples available upon request
- Rotationally moulded for strength & durability
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Water butt planter details
||H:985mm x D:600mm
||H:170mm x D:520mm
||2 x ½" BSP
Download the installation guide here.
Download the product specification sheet here.