About 525 litre water butt kit
- Completely frost proof in winter; plastic will not crack in cold
- High capacity water storage for keen gardeners
- Robust, heavy duty product; industrial strength, but stylish too
- Modern, minimalist pillar design
- Small footprint maximises capacity when space is limited
- Fully removable lid
- Butts can be connected together using bottom outlets
- Opaque plastic reduces algae growth in sunlight
- Rotationally moulded for strength & durability
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
This water butt kit consists of a premium Ecosure 525 Litre Pillar Water Butt a standard Rainwater Diverter and a Brass Tap Kit.
This compact water butt is perfect for the serious gardener, combining multiple outlets with a fully removable lid. Whether you fill your watering can from the raised central outlet, dip it into into the butt for a quick fill, or attach a hose to one of the bottom outlets, it will provide you with lots of the naturally soft rainwater which is so good for your plants. Dropping a submersible pump into this butt is easy too. We are absolutely confident that you will be delighted with the eye-catching style and durability of this UK-made water butt. And it is available in a variety of colours too.
Be the envy of your neighbours with our exclusive new 525 litre mini pillar! This stylish and robust water butt combines a compact design with impressively high capacity. Ideal for the serious gardener and available in a range of attractive colours, this UK made butt is robust and frost resistant. It comes with a fully removable lid, great for watering can access and for using a submersible pump. The multiple, high quality moulded brass threaded outlets allow for the connection of a hose, irrigation system or water tap. A perfect all rounder!
The 525 litre mini pillar is our latest addition to the pillar family. With its space-saving footprint and high capacity, it is rapidly becoming a favourite with the serious gardener. Multiple outlets provide multi-butt connection capability. The removable lid provides great access for water cans or submersible pumps.
Made in the UK, this stylish water butt would not look out of place in any location.
525 litre water butt dimensions
||1" & 1x ¾ BSP
||Lift Off Lid
||525 litres / 115 gal