|Why choose an Ecosure Rainwater Harvesting System?
We are proud to be part of the Made In Britain campaign. Ecosure Rainwater Harvesting Systems are designed and manufactured at our factory near Cambridge. Made with strength and ease of installation in mind, they combine real quality with excellent value for money.
Quality is our priority. All our underground tanks are manufactured from the highest quality tank-grade virgin MDPE. They are rotationally moulded using a one piece mould and come with a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
|Putting it all together
- Connect your rainwater downpipe to the Ecosure underground water filter via underground pipework.
- Using the other 4" outlet on the underground water filter, connect this to your Ecosure underground water tank using one of the pre-moulded 4" outlets in the tank (this will need to be drilled out).
- Drill a hole near the top of water tank and feed the rainwater pipe into the tank.
- Connect of the end of the rainwater pipe to water pump which should be installed in a dry places protected from frost.
- From you pump you can now run pipes to where you require water.
|Rainwater Harvesting FAQ's
Q: Can I drinking the rainwater I collect?
A: Without filtering the rainwater with a UV steriliser it cannot be consumed.
Q: What can I use my collected rainwater for?
A: Rainwater can be used most things in the garden as it is better for plant than tap water. Rainwater can also be used in the house to flush the toilet and also run your washing machine. Rainwater can also be consumed if filtered properly.