Spill containment pallet for single 1000 litre IBC, Yellow
1 x IBC Bund, Spill Sump Pallet for 1 x 1000 litre IBC or tote. Built to safely store chemicals and oils. Our IBC bund pallets heelps keep your working environment safe. This single IBC bund pallet is made from the highest quality MDPE. Complete with two forklift entry points for easy maneuvering..
This secondary containment, heavy duty IBC bund is manufactured from high quality MDPE with the latest UV stabilisation package. It has no steel parts in order to guarantee corrosion protection and no drainage point to compromise the bund. It is ideal for the storage of various acids and alkalis, as well as oils and non-combustible cleaning chemicals. The tough, durable, long-lasting plastic has high impact strength, maintains structural integrity and ensures your bund will last. This version comes without a grid; the IBC sits on the internal piers of the bund.
Each bund will support 1600 kg and is ideally suited for the storage of liquids with a maximum specific gravity of 1.4, depending on the weight of each IBC.
Two way forklift entry allows easy manoeuvring or repositioning, whilst strengthening ribs provide maximum support.
We can manufacture our Ecosure IBC bunds in a range of colours to suit your company’s requirements. Different colours can be used to identify the contents of the IBC container, or for branding purposes.
- Heavy duty IBC bund
- Manufactured from 100% polyethylene with the latest UV stabilisation package
- 2 way forklift entry (only move unloaded)
- Tough construction to resist knocks
- Maintenance and corrosion free
- Available in a variety of colours upon request
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- IBC bunds must be sited on a flat, level concrete base
- Clearly label individual containers with details of what they contain and any hazard they pose;
- Label storage areas with details of what can be stored in them;
- Fit warning signs, for example appropriate hazardous substances symbols (pictograms), at access points to dedicated stores;
- Store different materials separately so they can’t mix if there’s a leak (it’s easier to deal with a spill of just one material than a mixture); this may be a legal requirement for some substances - see information from the HSE;
- Only keep the minimum working quantity of materials on site;
- Protect storage from extremes in weather whenever possible, for example sunlight, frost;
- Keep storage areas away, or isolated, from on site drainage, surface waters and groundwater and vehicle routes.