EasyHYDRO System includes
- 1 x Underground rainwater tank
- 1 x Amphibious water pump
- 1 x Walk-on removable lid
- 1 x Extended neck
- 1 x In-line filter box
- 1 x 25m of 25mm Rainwater Harvesting Pipe
- 1 x Outside tap wall mounting
- 1 x ¾" brass tap
- Compatible with UK standard 4" (110mm) pipe fittings
- Connect multiple tanks together using 4" drainage pipe
- 1" BSP outlet is ideal for external pump connections
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Ultra-low in height, our 1500 litre underground water tank is perfect for those with high water tables or generally difficult digging conditions.
Each tank is fitted with a 16'' manhole access lid. Although not predrilled, inlet and outlets can be made anyway on the tank.
Located at the bottom is a sump perfect for installing a water pump.
This is our easiest underground rainwater harvesting system to setup. Simply lower the submersible water pump into the water tank and connect to an outside tap.
The EasyHYDRO consist of an high quality underground water tank complete with pipe work connections (4" drainage not included), submersible pump and water filter. This system offers great savings on main water consumption and help towards the environment.
Why Ecosure Rainwater Harvesting Systems?
Designed and manufactured in the UK, Ecosure Rainwater Harvesting Systems combine real quality with excellent value for money. They are designed with ease of installation in mind.
We never compromise on quality. Our tanks are made from a one piece mould and are rotationally moulded from the highest quality tank-grade virgin MDPE. Recycled or lower grade polymer is never used. All our underground tanks come with a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. The integrated lifting eyes allow for easy manoeuvring and all our tanks are compatible with UK standard 4" (110mm) pipe fittings. The neck ring can be cut down to suit the location.
Water tank dimensions
||H:950mm x W:1200mm x L:2400mm