2 x 1000 Litre IBC Bund Pallet
To help you comply with the current oil and chemical storage regulations, these heavy duty Ecosure Double IBC Bunds are designed for the long term safe bunding of two IBCs. The bright yellow colour ensures they are easily visible, even in poorly lit areas and they are suitable for all oils and most non-combustible chemicals. Each storage place is limited to a maximum of 1600kg UDL and can be used for liquids with a maximum specific gravity of 1.4 depending on the weight of each IBC.
In order to guarantee complete corrosion protection, these Ecosure Double IBC Bunds are completely manufactured from high quality acid and alkali resistant polyethylene, with no steel parts. This tough, durable plastic, combined with the robust design and strengthening ribs means they have high impact strength and can withstand the odd knock from a forklift. The latest UV stabilisation package means they are made to last. Two way forklift access ensures ease of positioning.
Our unique grids are made from the same high quality polymer as the sump. As a result, they will not crack or shatter under stress. They are fully removable for ease of cleaning.
As the manufacturers, we can manufacture our Ecosure Double IBC bund in a range of colours to suit your company’s requirements. Different colours can be used to visually identify the contents of the IBC container.
We can manufacture our Ecosure Double IBC bund in any colour to suit your company’s requirements. Different colours can be used to identify the contents of the IBC container.
Double IBC details
|Height with IBC
- IBC bunds must be sited on a flat, level concrete base
- Clearly label individual containers with details of what they contain and any hazard they pose;
- Label storage areas with details of what can be stored in them;
- Fit warning signs, for example appropriate hazardous substances symbols (pictograms), at access points to dedicated stores;
- Store different materials separately so they can’t mix if there’s a leak (it’s easier to deal with a spill of just one material than a mixture); this may be a legal requirement for some substances - see information from the HSE;
- Only keep the minimum working quantity of materials on site;
- Protect storage from extremes in weather whenever possible, for example sunlight, frost;
- Keep storage areas away, or isolated, from on site drainage, surface waters and groundwater and vehicle routes.