To help you comply with the current oil and chemical storage regulations, these heavy duty Ecosure Double IBC Bunds are designed for the long term safe bunding of two IBCs. Because of their bright blue colour, they are most frequently used as bunding for the storage of urea (AdBlue), but they are suitable for all oils and most non-combustible chemicals. Each storage place is limited to a maximum of 1600kg UDL and can be used for liquids with a maximum specific gravity of 1.4 depending on the weight of each IBC.
In order to guarantee complete corrosion protection, these Ecosure Double IBC Bunds are completely manufactured from high quality acid and alkali resistant polyethylene, with no steel parts. This tough, durable plastic, combined with the robust design and strengthening ribs means they have high impact strength and can withstand the odd knock from a forklift. The latest UV stabilisation package means they are made to last. Two way forklift access ensures ease of positioning.
Our unique grids are made from the same high quality polymer as the sump and will not crack or shatter under stress. They are fully removable for ease of cleaning.
As the manufacturers of the Ecosure Double IBC Bund, we can them in a range of colours to suit your company’s requirements. Different colours can be used for branding purposes, or to visually identify the contents of the IBC container.
- Heavy duty IBC bund
- Manufactured from 100% polyethylene with the latest UV stabilisation package
- 2 way forklift entry (only move unloaded)
- Tough construction to resist knocks
- Corrosion proof
- Available in a variety of colours upon request
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Protects the workplace, environment and personnel
- PPG 26 compliant
- Designed for the safe storage of up to two 1000 litre IBCs
- Suitable for commercial & industrial use
- High impact strength
- Maintenance free
- Compliant with the 110% bund regulations
- No drainage points to compromise the bund
Double IBC details
||H:555mm x W:1300mm x L:2500mm
|Height with IBC
- IBC bunds must be sited on a flat, level concrete base
- Clearly label individual containers with details of what they contain and any hazard they pose;
- Label storage areas with details of what can be stored in them;
- Fit warning signs, for example appropriate hazardous substances symbols (pictograms), at access points to dedicated stores;
- Store different materials separately so they can’t mix if there’s a leak (it’s easier to deal with a spill of just one material than a mixture); this may be a legal requirement for some substances - see information from the HSE;
- Only keep the minimum working quantity of materials on site;
- Protect storage from extremes in weather whenever possible, for example sunlight, frost;
- Keep storage areas away, or isolated, from on site drainage, surface waters and groundwater and vehicle routes.