Water butt benefits
- Available in a variety of colours to suit location
- Colour samples available upon request
- Manufactured from virgin polymer
- Frost proof; will not crack in the cold
- Tall, slim tank maximises capacity when space is limited
- Tanks can be connected together using bottom outlets
- Opaque plastic reduces algae growth in sunlight
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced gardener, have a small or large garden, you should consider collecting rainwater instead of using chemically treated tap water to water your plants. Rainwater is better for the plants, being naturally softer. The EcoPillar is an 800 Litre water butt designed to fit in gardens with limited space.
The EcoPillar is made from Industrial strength MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene), which is highly resistant to frost or UV damage and has high impact strength. In addition to the multiple outlets described above, you also have the option of making your own inlet or outlet without affecting the water butt's structural integrity.
800 litre details
||2 x 1" & 1 x ¾" BSP