4500 Litre Bunded Oil Tank
The 4500 litre bunded oil tank is one of the most competitively oil tanks on the market today. Its cylindrical shape and indented ribs; creates a strong durable oil tank ideal for all domestic and commercial environments.
Manufactured from a tough plastic called MDPE (medium density polyethylene) makes this bunded oil tank weather and impact resistant. We only use high quality plastic to create our tanks which means you can be assured your buying a first grade product.
As security is paramount with regard to keeping your oil safe, all Ecosure bunded oil tanks come fitted with a hasp and staple which can be used with a padlock help keep your oil safe.
Under the lockable lid you will find a 2" male overfill prevention valve and inspection cap. There is also a yellow bung which can be removed to add a level gauge if required.
Using the oil inside your tank could not be easier, located at the bottom of the tank is a 1" female BSP outlet which can be used to connect straight to your boiler.
Bunded oil tank benefits
- Suitable for domestic & commercial use
- High impact strength
- Bund contains minimum 110% volume of the inner tank
- Bunded construction offers integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Covered bund prevents collection of rainwater & debris
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Bunded oil tank features
- 1" BSP Outlet INCLUDED
- 4" Inspection cap INCLUDED
- 2" Overfill protection valve INCLUDED
- Lockable lid INCLUDED
- 10 Year Guarantee
4500 Litre bunded oil tank details
||H:1650mm x D:2200mm
||2" Overfill Prevention Valve
||4500 litres / 990 gal
Bunded Oil Tank Installation
Bunded oil tanks must be installed in the following way:
- 1.8 metres from a non-fire rated walls/eaves.
- Should not be within 760mm of a combustible boundary e.g.fence, bush
- Vent must be visable from the tanks fill point
Bunded Oil Tanks hold 110% capacity of the inner tank.
|Oil Tank Recommended Base Required