400 litre water butt details
- Frost proof in winter; plastic will not crack
- Colour samples available upon request
- Sturdy, stable design maximises water storage
- Shape maintained when full of water
- Robust, heavy duty product; industrial strength
- Opaque plastic reduces algae growth in sunlight
- Rotationally moulded for strength & durability
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
This ultra slimline UK-made water butt is the ideal space-saving alternative to cheaper cylindrical butts, and you won't have to replace it after a hard frost either. Made from the highest quality UV stabilised, frost proof polymer, its wall thickness of 6-7mm means it is made to last. It is perfect for slipping down the side of a shed, greenhouse or garage. This Ecosure butt's high capacity (nearly twice that of most conventional butts) means that you will be able to collect lots of free rainwater for your garden - which is so much better for your plants than tap water. This water butt comes complete a 9" vented lid and 1"BSP threaded brass outlet pre moulded into the tank. Use this to attach one of our tapkits, or a shut off valve with hose connector. Alternatively, attach an irrigation hose and water your garden without effort!
This premium quality Ecosure water butt is available in a variety of colours to suit location. Just call if you would like colour samples.
The layflat version of the water butt is also available. View the 400 litre layflat version here
(£36.00 inc VAT)