BUY IN BULK AND SAVE MONEY!
Buy four heavy duty Ecosure double IBC bunds at a reduced per-unit price. Our double IBC bunds are manufactured from 100% polyethylene with the latest UV stabilisation package and are therefore corrosion proof and maintenance free. The premium quality MDPE means they have high impact strength too. With 2 way forklift entry for ease of positioning, the tough construction means they are able to resist knocks.
The unique Ecosure grids are fully removable for ease of cleaning and are manufactured from the same high quality MDPE as the sump. This means that they will not crack or shatter and will last for years.
All Ecosure products are manufactured to strict ISO 9001 2015 quality standards and these double IBCs come with a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Because we are the manufacturers, we can make our Ecosure Double IBC bund in a range of colours to suit your company’s requirements. Different colours can be used to differentiate between the contents of IBC containers.
- Heavy duty IBC bund
- Manufactured from 100% polyethylene with the latest
UV stabilisation package
- 2 way forklift entry (only move unloaded)
- Tough construction to resist knocks
- Corrosion proof
- Available in a variety of colours upon request
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Double IBC details
||H:555mm x W:1300mm x L:2500mm
|Height with IBC
- IBC bunds must be sited on a flat, level concrete base
- Clearly label individual containers with details of what they contain and any hazard they pose;
- Label storage areas with details of what can be stored in them;
- Fit warning signs, for example appropriate hazardous substances symbols (pictograms), at access points to dedicated stores;
- Store different materials separately so they can’t mix if there’s a leak (it’s easier to deal with a spill of just one material than a mixture); this may be a legal requirement for some substances - see information from the HSE;
- Only keep the minimum working quantity of materials on site;
- Protect storage from extremes in weather whenever possible, for example sunlight, frost;
- Keep storage areas away, or isolated, from on site drainage, surface waters and groundwater and vehicle routes.