This 25,000 litre potable water tank is manufactured using WRAS Approved polyethylene Icorene 1314 DW Black 9001 or Revolve N-748 Black approved under WRAS Approval 1202543 and 1201523 respectively.
Perfect for commercial and agricultural applications, this massive 25,000 litre water tank is suitable for potable/drinking water storage.
On top of the tank are four possible in/out lets for you to connect your pipe work to. To allow you to connect large pipe our pipe connection places will allow sizes up to 4".
Access into the tank can be made via the 600mm vented lid on the top of the tank. This access can be used for any general maintenance required.
- Made from virgin WRAS approved polymer
- Approximate wall thickness: 6-7mm
- 24" screw down non - vented lid for easy access
- 2" plastic threaded male outlet supplied as standard
- Accepts 6" flanged outlets
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Frost proof; will not crack in cold
- Plastic meets the requirements of BS 6920-1:2000
- Plastic will not contaminate water
- Value for money, high capacity storage
- Ideal for agricultural or commercial water storage
- Robust, heavy duty product; industrial strength
- Opaque plastic reduces algae growth in sunlight
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
This tank includes a 2" BSP plastic male outlet. You can upgrade this buy selecting from the outlets listed. These will be sent with the tank but not fitted. If you need and advice or have any questions about outlets please call 0871 200 2082.
25,000 Litre Water Tank Dimensions
Upto 6" BSP Male
||25,000 litres / 5500 gallon
||WRAS approved Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)