About the 1950 Litre Underground Water Tank
Made from industrial strength MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene) the 1950 litre is a durable water tank. Ideal for both domestic and commercial use. Extremely versatile storage tank ideal for water, chemical etc. Has the ability to take from 8mm in/outlet up to 110mm in/outlet in various positions.
Connect multiple tanks together using, up to 4" (110mm) outlet pipe. This is a good idea if you're unable to fit one large tank in the ground.
The neck ring on top of the tank can be cut to fit flush with the ground level, making it ideal for installs with tough ground types such as clay.
All Ecosure water tanks are made from a seamless one piece mould. Design and manufacture is all done in house to ensure our high standards are met. This also gives us the advantage of being able to offer a next day service if required. Call for more details.
- Made from virgin polymer
- One piece mould for extra strength
- 500mm extended neck included; can be cut down
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Compatible with UK standard 4" (110mm) pipe fittings
- Lifting lugs for easy manoeuvring
- Connect multiple tanks together using 4" drainage pipe
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
1950 Litre water tank details
||H:1680mm x Dia:15500mm
||1950 litres / 430 gal