About the 1900 Litre Bunded Oil Tank
Our slimline bunded oil tank is the one 1900 litre bunded oil tank on the market today. Its ribbed sides and new strengthened lid creates a strong durable oil tank fit to stand the tests of time.
Manufactured from a tough plastic called MDPE (medium density polyethylene) makes this bunded oil tank weather and impact resistant. We only use high quality plastic to create our tanks which means you can be assured your buying a first grade product. Ecosure bunded oil tanks are manufactured according to OFS T100.
As security is paramount with regard to keeping your oil safe, all Ecosure bunded oil tanks come fitted with a hasp and staple which can be used with a padlock help keep your oil safe.
Under the lockable lid you will find a 2" male overfill prevention valve and inspection cap. There is also a yellow bung which can be removed to add a level gauge if required.
Using the oil inside your tank could not be easier, located at the bottom of the tank is a 1" female BSP outlet which can be used to connect straight to your boiler.
Bunded oil tank benefits
- Slimline, space-saving oil storage
- Suitable for domestic & commercial use
- High impact strength
- Bund contains minimum 110% volume of the inner tank
- Bunded construction offers integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Covered bund prevents collection of rainwater & debris
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Bunded oil tank features
- Suitable for the storage of Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil
(A2) and GasOil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and
BSEN590 including up to 10% biofuel to BSEN14214
- Made from UV stabilised virgin polymer
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Bunded oil storage to protect the environment
- 4" inspection cap
1900 Litre bunded oil tank details
||H:1860mm x W:840mm x L:2365mm
||2" Overfill Prevention Valve
||1900 litres / 418 gal