1800 Litre Bunded Oil Tank
Tall slimline bunded oil tank perfect for large domestic oil usage. Corrosive resistant, this oil tank made from a tought durable plastic called MDPE. This industrial strength plastic is weather and impact resistant.
Ecosure bunded oil tanks are specifically designed for domestic, commercial, industrial, institutional and agricultural properties where bunded oil tanks are compulsory. Because of its safety features such as it overfill prevention valve and optional bund alarm. Ecosure bunded oil tanks are manufactured according to OFS T100.
IDEAL FOR DOMESTIC HEATING OIL
OIL TANK SECURITY is one of our top priorities, so this Ecosure oil tank comes with a hasp and a staple fastening which can be padlocked so you can be confident of top oil tank security.
Under the lockable lid is a 2" male overfill prevention valve and inspection cap. The yellow bung can be removed to add a level gauge if required.
Using the oil inside your tank could not be easier, located at the bottom of the tank is a 1" female BSP outlet, this can be used to connect to your boiler, via a Filter Valve Pack and Fire Valve.
UK MADE BUNDED OIL TANK
DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Bunded oil tank benefits
- Suitable for domestic & commercial use
- High impact strength
- Bund contains minimum 110% volume of the inner tank
- Bunded construction offers integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Covered bund prevents collection of rainwater & debris
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Bunded oil tank features
- Suitable for the storage of Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and GasOil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and BSEN590 including up to 10% biofuel to BSEN14214
- Made from UV stabilised virgin polymer
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Bunded oil storage to protect the environment
- 4" inspection cap
1800 Litre bunded oil tank details
||H:2000mm x D:1450mm
||2" Overfill Prevention Valve
|Actual Capacity (Litres)
Bunded Oil Tank Installation
Bunded oil tanks must be installed in the following way:
- 1.8 metres from a non-fire rated walls/eaves.
- Should not be within 760mm of a combustible boundary e.g.fence, bush
- Vent must be visable from the tanks fill point
Bunded Oil Tanks hold 110% capacity of the inner tank.