1450 Litre Bunded Oil Tank
This bunded oil tank is one of our most popular plastic oil storage tanks for domestic heating oil. Although competitively priced, it's quality made in the UK to the highest standards. If you're looking for somewhere to store your heating oil, then look no further than the Ecosure 1450 litre bunded oil tank.
Made to OFTEC OFS T100 standards, this tank is manufactured from high quality, tough plastic called MDPE (medium density polyethylene). It is weather and impact resistant and you can be assured of buying a quality product. Its cylindrical shape and indented ribs create a strong durable oil tank ideal for all domestic and commercial environments.
IDEAL FOR DOMESTIC HEATING OILOIL TANK SECURITY
is one of our top priorities, so this Ecosure oil tank comes with a hasp and a staple fastening which can be padlocked so you can be confident of top oil tank security.
Under the lockable lid is a 2" male overfill prevention valve and inspection cap. The yellow bung can be removed to add a level gauge if required.
Using the oil inside your tank could not be easier, located at the bottom of the tank is a 1" female BSP outlet, this can be used to connect to your boiler, via a Filter Valve Pack
and Fire Valve.
UK MADE BUNDED OIL TANK
DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Bunded oil tank benefits
- Suitable for domestic & commercial use
- High impact strength
- Bund contains minimum 110% volume of the inner tank
- Bunded construction offers integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Covered bund prevents collection of rainwater & debris
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Bunded oil tank features
- Suitable for the storage of Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil
(A2) and GasOil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and
BSEN590 including up to 10% biofuel to BSEN14214
- Made from UV stabilised virgin polymer
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Bunded oil storage to protect the environment
- 4" inspection cap
1450 Litre bunded oil tank details
||H:1630mm x D:1430mm
||2" Overfill Prevention Valve
|Actual Capacity (Litres)
Bunded Oil Tank Installation
Bunded oil tanks must be installed in the following way1.8 metres from a non-fire rated walls/eaves.
Should not be within 760mm of a combustible boundary e.g.fence, bush
Vent must be visable from the tanks fill point
Bunded Oil Tanks hold 110% capacity of the inner tank.