Details of 10,000 litre / 2200 gallon water tank - non potable
Ecosure 10,000 Litre Water Tank. The Ecosure 10,000 litre (2,200 gallon) above ground water tank is made from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) and is suitable for non-potable water storage such as rainwater. This tank is fitted with large lifting eyes for easy positioning.
A 2" plastic threaded male outlet and isolation valve are supplied loose as standard, but the tank can accept up to 6" flanged outlets. Tie down points facilitate handling and positioning, whilst a quality 24" screw down lid ensures ease of access.
For more complex installations we provide a fitting service; just call for details. We are also able to manufacture this tank with even thicker walls for liquids with a higher specific gravity.
Delivery to most postcodes in England and Wales is included in the price.
- Suitable for external commercial or agricultural rainwater harvesting
- Value for money, high capacity water storage
- Frost proof; will not crack in the cold
- Opaque plastic reduces algae growth in sunlight
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
10,000 Litre Water Tank Dimensions
||10,000 litres / 2200 gallon
Please choose from the Tank connectors listed. These will be sent with the tank but not fitted. If you need any advice or have any questions about outlets please call 01763 261781.