About the 1000 litre bunded oil tank
Our slimline 1000 litre top outlet bunded oil tank is one of the thinnest domestic tanks available.
This product is comprised of two tanks - an inner and an outer. Both of these tanks are rotationally moulded using the highest grade of tank polymer available. Each tank is then assembled with the required fittings. These fittings are sourced from reliable manufacturers.
UK MADE BUNDED OIL TANK
DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER
The 16" hinged lid located on top of the tank is the main point of access. Under the lid you will find a 2" fill point with overfill prevention, a 4" inspection cap, a 1" BSP top outlet and a small yellow bung which can be removed to add a tank level gauge.
INSTALLATION We strongly recommend that only trained OFTEC engineers install this bunded oil tank.
Bunded oil tank benefits
- Tested to EN13341:2005+A1:2011
- Slimline, space-saving oil storage
- Suitable for domestic & commercial use
- High impact strength
- Bund contains minimum 110% volume of the inner tank
- Bunded construction offers integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Covered bund prevents collection of rainwater & debris
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Bunded oil tank features
- Suitable for the storage of Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil
(A2) and GasOil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and
BSEN590 including up to 10% biofuel to BSEN14214
- Made from UV stabilised virgin polymer
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Bunded oil storage to protect the environment
- 4" inspection cap
1000 Litre bunded oil tank details
||2" Overfill Prevention Valve
||1050 litres / 235 gal
Why such a large base?
|Oil tank Recommended Base Required
In accordance to Oftec regulations, you must allow 300mm around the tank for maintenance