If IBCs are stored externally, this is a winning combination. These heavy duty Ecosure bunds are designed for the long-term safe storage of IBCs and come complete with a high quality, weatherproof cover to protect the sump from rainwater ingress. The IBC bund protects the workplace, the environment and personal from drips and leaks, whilst the thick cover stops the bund from filling up with rainwater, leaves or debris.
Each Ecosure IBC bund is completely manufactured from acid and alkali resistant polyethylene with the latest UV stabilisation package and has no steel parts in order to guarantee complete corrosion protection. It is completely maintenance free. The Ecosure grid is made from the same high quality polyethylene as the sump and is fully removable for ease of cleaning and to allow the bund to be emptied if required. Lifting points for forklifts allow for easy manoeuvering or repositioning, whilst strengthening ribs give maximum support.
The high quality blue PVC cover is also manufactured in the UK, has a thickness of 560gsm and comes complete with bungee cord.Colour Options
We can manufacture our Ecosure IBC bunds in a range of colours to suit your companys requirements. Different colours can be used to identify the contents of the IBC container, or for branding purposes.
- Heavy duty IBC bund with grid
- Manufactured from 100% polyethylene with the latest UV stabilisation package
- 2 way forklift entry (only move unloaded)
- Tough construction to resist knocks
- Maintenance and corrosion free
- Available in a variety of colours upon request
- 2 year sump warranty against manufacturing defects
- Premium quality 560gsm PVC cover with bungee cord
||PVC with zipped opening
- IBC bunds must be sited on a flat, level concrete base
- Clearly label individual containers with details of what they contain and any hazard they pose;
- Label storage areas with details of what can be stored in them;
- Fit warning signs, for example appropriate hazardous substances symbols (pictograms), at access points to dedicated stores;
- Store different materials separately so they can’t mix if there’s a leak (it’s easier to deal with a spill of just one material than a mixture); this may be a legal requirement for some substances - see information from the HSE;
- Only keep the minimum working quantity of materials on site;
- Protect storage from extremes in weather whenever possible, for example sunlight, frost;
- Keep storage areas away, or isolated, from on site drainage, surface waters and groundwater and vehicle routes.