If youre storing chemicals or other liquids in an IBC container, then you should be using an IBC bund to catch drips or leaks.
We manufacture the Ecosure range of IBC bunds from environmentally friendly polyethylene (PE), which is ideal for the storage of various acids and alkalis, as well as oils and non-combustible cleaning chemicals. This tough, durable, long-lasting plastic is strong enough to withstand the odd bump from a forklift.
Each bund will support 1600 kg and is ideally suited for the storage of liquids with a maximum specific gravity of 1.4, depending on the weight of each IBC.
Lifting points for forklifts allow for easy maneuvering or repositioning, whilst strengthening ribs give maximum support.
We can manufacture our Ecosure IBC bunds in any colour to suit your companys requirements. Different colours can be used to identify the contents of the IBC container.
- Designed for industrial use
- Made from recyclable polyethylene (available on request)
- Regulation compliant
- 'Safety First' Designs
Applies to Mainland England, call for details
||H:980mm x W:1400mm x L:1400mm
- IBC bunds must be sited on a flat, level concrete base
- Clearly label individual containers with details of what they contain and any hazard they pose;
- Label storage areas with details of what can be stored in them;
- Fit warning signs, for example appropriate hazardous substances symbols (pictograms), at access points to dedicated stores;
- Store different materials separately so they can’t mix if there’s a leak (it’s easier to deal with a spill of just one material than a mixture); this may be a legal requirement for some substances - see information from the HSE;
- Only keep the minimum working quantity of materials on site;
- Protect storage from extremes in weather whenever possible, for example sunlight, frost;
- Keep storage areas away, or isolated, from on site drainage, surface waters and groundwater and vehicle routes.