About our IBC Bund
If you're storing chemicals or other liquids in an IBC container, then you should be using an IBC bund to catch drips or leaks. We manufacture the Ecosure range of IBC bunds from environmentally friendly polyethylene (MDPE), which is ideal for the storage of urea. This tough, durable, long-lasting plastic is strong enough to withstand the odd bump from a forklift. Lifting points for forklifts allow for easy manoeuvring or repositioning, whilst strengthening ribs give maximum support.
About the AdBlue Pump
The pump kit includes a 32lpm self-priming diaphragm pump mounted on an IBC hanging plate. It comes with 4m of delivery hose and 1m of suction hose and includes an SEC adaptor for IBC connection. An automatic nozzle is included as standard, with the option of adding an inline digital flow meter.
IBC bund details
||H:980mm x W:1400mm x L:1400mm
||2 sided (Front & Back)
- IBC's should be placed on a firm, flat surface (i.e concrete)
- Clearly label individual containers with details of what they contain and any hazard they pose;
- Label storage areas with details of what can be stored in them;
- Fit warning signs, for example appropriate hazardous substances symbols (pictograms), at access points to dedicated stores;
- Store different materials separately so they can’t mix if there’s a leak (it’s easier to deal with a spill of just one material than a mixture); this may be a legal requirement for some substances - see information from the HSE;
- Only keep the minimum working quantity of materials on site;
- Protect storage from extremes in weather whenever possible, for example sunlight, frost;
- Keep storage areas away, or isolated, from on site drainage, surface waters and groundwater and vehicle routes.
We can manufacture our Ecosure IBC bunds in any colour to suit your company's requirements. Different colours can be used to identify the contents of the IBC container.